Thursday, October 18, 2012

Where in the world did the past year go???  And the past month, for that matter...

Carter is absolutely the best baby in the world.  His toddler months are starting off beautifully as well.  He gets sooo excited when he stands on his own, that he usually falls flat within seconds.  He has a beautiful head of curly hair and is working on his 8 & 9th teeth.  He still LOVES his bottle.  Since he never took a binky, I have a hard time caring that he still has a bottle.  He is sooo happy and really easy going.  He loves textured food.  No applesauce, pudding or yogurt for this kid.  Give him a hamburger and he's happy!

He loves rough play and body slams Jake any chance he gets!  If I HAD to complain about something, it's that he's growing up too fast!!  It's amazing how much of my heart each of these kids has.  Love, Love, Love

2 comments:

nora.lakehurst said...

He is so cute! I love his mop head. (and I mean that in the most loving way) He just has so much hair!
I miss you guys. I haven't seen you guys in forever! I've never even met your littlest one yet. Im a terrible cousin. We should get together soon.

Mindy said...

I love that you have a picture for every month. What a cute idea!