Welcome to the 2009 edition of getting to know your Friends. 'press FORWARD' then change all the answers so they apply to you, and then send this to your friends including the person who sent it to you. The theory is that you will learn a lot of little things about your friends that you might not have known!
1. What time did you get up this morning?
Carson came in and woke me up at 6:45, but since it's Saturday I made him patiently wait until 7 before I finally dragged myself out of bed!
2. Diamonds or pearls?
Diamonds, of course, I'm not 80 yet...maybe THEN I'll like pearls...
3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema?
I saw the movie "Earth", courtesy of the fine folks at Frito Lay. Very well done, but the "circle of life" facts were a little hard to enjoy :(
4. What is your favorite TV show?
Starting with Sunday, they are as follows: Desperate Housewives, 24, Medium, CSI Miami, Biggest Loser, Law and Order SVU, CSI NY, Greys Anatomy, CSI, Office, Prison Break. I'm sorry to those I forgot to mention...I probably forgot some that are off season. Oh, and the Today Show...gotta get my Matt Lauer fix :)
5. What do you usually have for breakfast?
Whatever the task masters (aka kids) order. Usually cereal or waffles.
6. What is your middle name?
Don't have one...I guess Lacey now.
7. What food do you dislike?
8. What is your favorite CD at moment?
We (usually Jake) make our own CDs. The fav right now is one with Taylor Swift, Jason Mraz and Trace Adkins. I'm sure it's going to remind us of these fun times with our kids in later days.
9. What kind of car do you drive?
Mazda 6 (zoom zoom) and sometimes the Murano
10. Favorite sandwich?
Turkey on wheat w/avocado, sprouts and tomatoes (cheese or no cheese...doesn't matter - in case someone wants to make me one)
11. What characteristics do you despise?
12. Favorite item(s) of clothing?
I love the "Shade" tanks and T's. Super long and way comfy...I just got some new ones yesterday :)
13. If you could go anywhere in the world on vacation, where would you go?
on a cruise with my family: husband, sons, brothers, sisters, nieces, nephews & parents - this is the same answer as Sues...I guess we should plan a trip!!
14. Favorite brand(s)?
No specific favorite brand...fit, comfort and quality are all that matter to me
15. Where would you retire to?
Wherever my kids end up. I can't imagine not being around them to meddle in their lives!!
16. What was your most recent memorable birthday?
I can't really recall...but I have a pile of presents on the counter telling me this one will be great!
17. Favorite sport to watch?
18. Furthest place you are sending this?
I'm not really sure I'll send it out...probably just post it on the blog so my fans around the globe can read all about me ;)
19. Person you expect to send it back first?
I don't imagine anyone will...I know I don't usually.
20. When is your birthday?
Monday (April 27)
21. Are you a morning person or a night person?
I'm more of a mid-day kind of person :)
22. What is your shoe size?
big, very big. I have a sturdy foundation.
Ginger (our beagle) is the last one standing...Jake insists that we keep her! :)
24. Any new and exciting news you'd like to share with us?
New and exciting??? I wish, but no.
25. What did you want to be when you were little?
A vet and pet shop owner. Probably because that's what my BFF Stacey wanted to be...I was kind of a follower.
26. How are you today?
27. What is your favorite candy?
Reeses peanut butter cups and Rollos
28. What is your favorite flower?
Any kind Jake brings home. It's kind of a rarity, but always appreciated!
29. What is a day on the calendar you are looking forward to?
June 13, Amber's baby shower!
30. What is your full name?
Michelle Lacey Anderson
31. What are you listening to right now?
Jake playing his guitar. He just lulled Carson to sleep a few minutes ago, but has switched gears to Metallica. He keeps asking "name this one"...and "how does this go?"...as if I have a clue!!
32. What was the last thing you ate?
I had a Very Berry Smoothie at the gym and I'm starving! I can't wait till Grace wakes up so we can go to my bday dinner at the Training Table :)
33. Do you wish on stars?
34. If you were a crayon, what color would you be?
Green...it looks great on the living room walls...thanks Grace!
35. How is the weather right now?
Cold and rainy
36. The first person you spoke to on the phone today?
I think it was Steph or Mom...imagine that...
37. Favorite soft drink?
38. Favorite restaurant?
The Melting Pot when we're feeling spendy, but I always like Chilis too.
39. Real hair color?
40. What was your favorite toy as a child?
I had a short lived monkey that I lost. I didn't have him long, but I totally remember loving him with all my heart :)
41. Summer or winter?
42. Hugs or kisses?
43. Chocolate or Vanilla?
44. Coffee or tea?
45. Do you want your friends to email you back?
This is a silly question. Of course, it is always fun to learn more.
46. When was the last time you cried?
Surprisingly enough it's been a whole week!!! I got a speeding ticket and the cop caught me at JUST the right emotional moment...how embarrassing! Too bad it didn't get me out of the stupid ticket!!
47. What is under your bed?
Shoes and junk...probably some long lost binkies and socks!
48. What did you do last night?
Watched 007 and went to bed.
49. What are you afraid of?
spiders and flying insects.
50. Salty or sweet?
51. How many keys on your key ring?
52. How many years at your current job?
I started at Mountain Land Rehab July 2003, but went part time in October 05. I'm still working a few hours a week...if that counts.
53. Favorite day of the week?
54. How many towns have you lived in?
Phoenix, Yuba City, Salt Lake (Cottonwood, Taylorsville, Holladay, Sugarhouse, 9th&9th and now So Jordan)
55. Do you make friends easily?
Not really at first. I've been told I'm "intimidating", but I think I'm very easily "intimidatED". The didn't call me "Shy Shelly" for nothing!
56. How many people will you send this to?
I'm not sure.
57. How many will respond?
I'm guessing no one. I know I usually don't respond!!