Tuesday, December 1, 2009

THIS is the year I've been waiting for!!!

Carson GETS it! And since HE gets it, Grace gets it (or at least 'pretends' to get it and goes along with everything)! Carson has been talking nonstop about Santa and Christmas and presents and being good...I LOVE IT! This year we are doing an eventful advent calendar. I made 25 little envelopes that each have a different activity inside. It hangs from a ribbon and we will open one every morning. I saw this idea in a Parenting or Family Fun magazine (I can't remember) and have since seen several blogs with different variations. I'm excited, the kids are excited and there is no way we'll have a boring December!!

Enjoy the holiday season!!!

4 comments:

Shannon said...

I love the picture at the top of your blog. So classic!

nora.lakehurst said...

LOL the photo on top like Shannon said is the BOMB. Seriously so funny. Love it. H ope you are well and that you will post photos of your advent calender. So then I can see if I can do it. Love ya Chell.

Cristi said...

How fun! I LOVE your new blog background it is so cute!

Jake and Shell said...

Do you totally love the sugar caked teeth? I promise we brushed them before he went to bed!