Sunday, December 6, 2009

25 Days of Christmas 1-5

As I said in my last post, we started a new tradition this year. I made 25 little envelopes, each with a new activity for the day, and hung them on a ribbon to count down to Christmas. So far it has been a LOT of fun! Here are some pictures of this past week's activities:

Day 1 - make paper snowflakes


Day 2 - Festival of Trees





Day 3 - Paint everyone's toenails (we just painted the kids' toes. I was too pooped by the end of the day!)



Day 4 - Bake Cookies!
Chocolate Chip :)



Day 5 - Letters to Santa
Grace went to sleep for this one. Carson and I cut out pictures of toys that he wants and then we pasted them on a piece of paper. He dictated and I wrote "Dear Santa, Bring me a Nerf Blaster. I have been good to you Santa. I want a Nerf Blaster. Love, Carson"




Tonight is movie, popcorn and eggnog night!

December is looking to be a great month!

2 comments:

nora.lakehurst said...

How fun. You are such an awesome mommy. Sure miss you guys hope to see you soon.

Cristi said...

You are so cute to do all this. Maybe next year when it's not so crazy I'll have to copy your idea!