Monday, January 2, 2012

New Years Resolutions....2012

I'd like to say that my life is so sweet that I don't NEED any resolutions this year...unfortunately, that is not exactly the case. Though my life IS pretty sweet, there is always room for improvement, right???

Ok, so here are my top 3 (if I write them down, I have to follow through :)

1. Be more patient - my kids and my husband will appreciate this one. I used to be pretty patient, but somehow that has faded away in recent years. I want to get back to that easy going person that is fun to be around.

2. Add more structure to our days - the kids are getting older and need to be able to count on certain things. Bedtime routines don't just naturally happen!

3. Make more time for myself - the hardest of all three!! This also doesn't happen naturally.

Oh, let's add a #4 for good measure...keep up with the blog. It has been fun to read over past posts and remember how much fun our family has had. I love my kids, husband, family and friends! Happy New Year to you all!!!

1 comment:

nora.lakehurst said...

You are amazing. I am sure that your stuff will come to you. Mine are not that awesome. LOL but seriously one of mine are to visit family members I have not seen in a long time. :D so there. Now I HAVE to come visit you. Now to remember how to get to your house and surprise you. :D