- Surprises - gifts, visitors, flowers...etc :)
- Fall - I love the smell, feel, look...everything but the inevitable coming of winter!
- Sweets - chocolate, candy...really anything with too much sugar and fat!
3 Surprising Facts:
- I enjoy making spreadsheets. Sometimes I do it just for fun.
- I played softball from 4th to 7th grade and really stunk at it! For some reason I kept playing. My friends were good so I guess I figured I was good too!! My last game EVER was an All Star team. When I got up to bat, I could hear the whole crowd go "uuuuuuhhhhhh". Three strikes, no swings...it's over...forever. I guess that's not really surprising, given my lack of coordination and physical exertion, but kind of funny (and sad).
- I can sell just about anything on KSL. I once sold a used dog run for almost twice what we paid two years prior. Not on purpose, but it just turned out that way. I have a used baby bathtub posted right now...we'll see how that plays out! :)
Well, that's it...thanks Lisa!
Sue...tag, you're it! (that means you actually have to update your blogspot!) :)